By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Awesome PS3 deal at Best Buy THIS WEEK ONLY

GameStop has the same deal going on - for both ps3 models.

This obviously has something to do with Killzone 2. Sony is trying to maximize sales potential.

Around the Network

Yes the deal applies for all PS3 models at Best Buy

Tell all your friends about this deal, it's simply amazing.

GH3 can't be $30 can it? I mean you can use it on GHWT, that's really a steal.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 > Modern Warfare 2

Up in Canada Future Shop is offering Motorstorm 2 and Resistance 2 free with the 160 GB model.

It's all about the game.

GH is not 30 bucks. best buys website says it INCLUDES the guitar controller. so therefore is worth 50+ so then the ps3 is less than 300. EVEN BETTER

Around the Network

So if its for both models wow thats a very good deal. Uncharted and Guitar Hero are the best of both worlds: One is a somewhat hardcore adventure game and the other is a casual, family-friendly game.

It is the game with the guitar, so yes it is worth more than $30. Im not sure how much it goes for but I would think closer to $80, no?

tedsteriscool said:
So if its for both models wow thats a very good deal. Uncharted and Guitar Hero are the best of both worlds: One is a somewhat hardcore adventure game and the other is a casual, family-friendly game.

It is the game with the guitar, so yes it is worth more than $30. Im not sure how much it goes for but I would think closer to $80, no?

yeah its closer to 80. that guy who said 30 must be on crack lol

mtlca66 said:
tedsteriscool said:

yeah its closer to 80. that guy who said 30 must be on crack lol

How the OP stated it, it sounds like just the game. So whoever said $30 must have ment the game only.

Chill with the insults.. ¬_¬

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Damn, bought mine last week, oh wells.

Great deal though.

• 2010 MUST Haves: WKC, Heavy Rain, GoWIII, Fable III, Mass Effect 2, Bayonetta, Darksiders, FFXIII, Alan Wake, No More Heroes 2, Fragile Dreams: FRotM, Trinity: SoZ, BFBC2.
  • Older Need To Buys: Super Mario Bros. Wii, Mario Kart Wii, Deadspace, Demon's Souls, Uncharted 2.

There is definitely more to list that I want, but that's my main focus there.

if it's the complete guitar kit, that would be a very good deal, if it's the game only, they aren't worth much now.