By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone 2 Earns a GameTrailers Diamond Award for hitting 10,000,000 video viewings

Rei said:
And as we can see from the list posted by Munkeh111, trailer views on GT are no indication of actual sales.

In general, games with high views on GT, which then go on to be critically well recieved, are big sellers. There may not be a direct match with highest views correlating exactly to the highest sales, but in general high trailer views for a HD game (given that most of the fanbase on GT are HD fans) on GT is an indication of good future sales.

For example:

Vampire Rain - GT views= 900k. Sales= 130k.

Bioshock- GT views= 8.1 million. Sales= 2.31 million.

Around the Network

hahah, zenfoldor, the self-proclaimed voice of reason banned :)

This requires a screenshot of some sort :)

halo 3 win?....

green_box said:
halo 3 win?....

Wins what?

5 mil for UNCHARTED BABY?

One of the oldest Members of the site.

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:
green_box said:
halo 3 win?....

Wins what?

halo3:        Total Downloads: 22,055,374

kill zone 2 Total Downloads: 14,658,476

win or no win?

green_box said:
Munkeh111 said:
green_box said:
halo 3 win?....

Wins what?

halo3:        Total Downloads: 22,055,374

kill zone 2 Total Downloads: 14,658,476

win or no win?

MGS 4 wins

I think you guys read into this kind of stuff too much. To me all's thats going on is the crazy PS3 fanboys are watching videos like crazy for it. It's not like it's going to be the biggest selling game of the year or anything.

Support good third party games on wii. Buy games like house of the dead overkill, de blob, madworld, the conduit and boom blox.

@CGI-Quality,,, It doesn't, I was just saying because I'm surprised that this game has so much hype.

Support good third party games on wii. Buy games like house of the dead overkill, de blob, madworld, the conduit and boom blox.

CONMAN15 said:
I think you guys read into this kind of stuff too much. To me all's thats going on is the crazy PS3 fanboys are watching videos like crazy for it. It's not like it's going to be the biggest selling game of the year or anything.

Considering the fact that the ps3 is in third place and the top game on that list hasn't even sold over 4 million. Simple logic tells me that there are probably more wii and 360 fans watching these videos than ps3 fans. So before you start another "ps3 fanboy" rant, tighten all loose ends.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler