By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Some info about Uncharted 2 (release date?)

Ok lets see here... One of my good friends knows a person who works for naughty dog. That person agreed to letting my friend have a tour around naughty dog and have a personal interview (my friend wants to be game programmer wen he grows up). So when he went to the naughty dog headquarters,for the tour, he said he saw some awesome vids on uncharted 2 and saw how they made some parts of their games. My friend asked when uncharted 2 was supposed to release and the guy told him that it would go into print late october or early november.  Though this isnt a certain release date, I am confident that it will come out this year !yay!   

Around the Network

well we knew it would release Q4 so its good news thanks

Yeah, definitely 2009. December would be logical, because that's when the first Uncharted was released.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

I love the "my friend knows" stories...so entertaining!

If it goes into print on 1st November, it should be ready for release by the 15th or so. Which would be around the time Modern Warfare 2 releases, so I doubt that, because NO developer wants their game to go against a Call of Duty, barring Nintendo and maybe Polyphony Digital and Bungie.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

Well I think it is likely to come out around the 21st November

Yeah, that's when I would have expected it. Friends of people on internet forums are always so well-informed.

yeah that's about wright it be a little earlier than 1 so it can rack up good holiday sales

wenever it comes out it will definitely be b4 this year ends so im happy

Play Me

uncharted 2 for OCT? GoW3 for DEC? sounds good to me

I never got to play the first one, but it looked great and I'm sure the 2nd one will be too.

Owner of 360

Future owner of a PS3 (when it drops to $300)