By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Warhawk reviews looking good.

After an initial bad start with PSM giving Warhawk a 6.5/10 (mostly because of it's lack of single player, and bots). Edge magazine has come out and given the game an 8/10. (The same score was also given to the new FPS Bioshock released on the Xbox360.) PSM3 has also given Warhawk a review, scoring the game a 9/10. Interesting to say the least.

Around the Network

Nah, I'm only going to listen to the bad review and question you for sources on the others. I'm ignorant like that.

Harsh, but it makes a point.

MontanaHatchet said:
Nah, I'm only going to listen to the bad review and question you for sources on the others. I'm ignorant like that.

Harsh, but it makes a point.

Then I'll be ignorant too and not post them. :)

Perhaps I should have made it more obvious that it was sarcasm...

Bidoof!

Warhawk is as good as Bioshock? 0_o

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network
dtewi said:

According to Edge...

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

Please don't start a fight about how good Bioshock is next to Warhawk. Both are great games, it just depends on what a person prefers. I was in the Warhawk beta and thought it was a blast, the whole game is intense with over the top gameplay, and a great experiance with friends. I played the Bioshock demo on my PC yestrday and had less fun and the gameplay was not quite as good, but I enjoyed it just the same because it has a great story and good atmosphere. Both of these games are very good at what they are made for, and both are deserving of a good score.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

You seem to not understand. Warhawk is as good as one of the greatest games of all time? That does not make sense.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Since the beginnig people say this games will be good
the beta seems to be very funny and people were happy about the game
It is a "only multiplayer" game but it is a cheap game with a high replay value
(40$ game + headset!)
personnaly, I think it will be ok.

I dont think it will push so much the PS3 cause it is a multiplayer online game and it seems not all PS3 owners is used to play online.

For Bioshock = Warhawk = 8
I think Edge put score about "fun value"
it is why too short/repetitive game like HeavenlySword/Lair finish at 6/10
and why a good warhawk is able to the same score that a amazing Bioshock .

Time to Work !

sieanr said:
dtewi said:

According to Edge...

it is BETTER

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453