By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - the legend of zelda VS final fantasy

Even that bastard child, Legend of Zelda 2, was heaps better then FF12...

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Around the Network

zelda, both oot and the series. there is yet to be a bad zelda game and the haven't saturated the series as much as final fantasy has

mexitalrish said:
zelda, both oot and the series. there is yet to be a bad zelda game and the haven't saturated the series as much as final fantasy has

I know you were referring to Nintendo Zelda but still... They have the names...

The bastard children of CD-I and Zelda. I give you Zelda's Adventure, The Legend of Zelda: Wand of Gamelon, and The Legend of Zelda: Faces of Evil.

Zelda

@OP. You're asking this on vgchartz......

This will only take a moment of your time. *steals your watch*

Around the Network

The best Final Fantasy games are behind Square-Enix.  I think Twilight Princess proves that Nintendo still makes awesome, top quality Zelda games and they're absolutely awesome.

swyggi said:

Yeah, it's been shown time and again that there are many more Sony fans on this site than Microsoft or Nintendo ones. Still, I don't see this turning into a one sided fight for FF, so don't worry.

wfz said:
swyggi said:

Yeah, it's been shown time and again that there are many more Sony fans on this site than Microsoft or Nintendo ones. Still, I don't see this turning into a one sided fight for FF, so don't worry.

Sony doesn't make FF games

This will only take a moment of your time. *steals your watch*

swyggi said:
wfz said:
swyggi said:

that is true, but generally people associate final fantasy with sony.  at least the really big final fantasy games outside of 13.

swyggi said:
wfz said:
swyggi said:

Which gives even a more fair matchup, seeing as it  isn't ONLY sony fans who will pick Final Fantasy.