By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumor: Next Kingdom Hearts to be Wii Exclusive

I don't see many non-movie/sports games coming to all three consoles, due to the inherent differences of PS3/360 and the Wii.

FFXIII will come out for 360 if the PS3 version doesn't seel on par with others in the series. Of course even with the smaller base, it still may sell 4-6 million on PS3 with 10-12 million owners (by holiday 08) because not many other major releases will be coming out if the base remains that small.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Around the Network
Ari_Gold said:
Rumor: kingdom hearts wii is a port of the ps2 game.

If it's the Final Mix version I'd actually consider buying it because it would be the first time we'd get Final Mix outside of Japan...

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

ClaudeLv250 said:
Ari_Gold said:

If it's the Final Mix version I'd actually consider buying it because it would be the first time we'd get Final Mix outside of Japan...

I would too lol.  I would actually love a remake of KH1 and 2 with some creative motion controls for the Wii.

ClaudeLv250 said:
Ari_Gold said:

Can you give me a link about it :s?

konnichiwa said:
ClaudeLv250 said:
Ari_Gold said:

Can you give me a link about it :s?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_hearts_2_final_mix#Final_Mix.2B 

Around the Network

Uhm sorry but I don't see where it says that there will be a Wii version of it.

konnichiwa said:
Uhm sorry but I don't see where it says that there will be a Wii version of it.

Oh, lol you didn't understand that. Ari was being sarcastic, and Claude was saying if it was a remake, and ended up being a remake of Final Mix, he would buy it.

Leo-J on his way to do his Sony duty in flamming a thread suggesting Sony might be losing another franchise. How ever could a Kingdom Hearts game be on the Wii? Don't worry fanboys, if it makes you feel any better I'm sure the expanded/international edition of the game still won't come out in the U.S.A. no matter what platform its released on.

“The Hardcore of the Peach is its pits. Try to get the whole fruit!”

- John Lucas

“Every industry is filled with the grave stones of companies who kept doing the same thing.”

- Reggie Fils-Aime

“You don’t play Graphics, you look at them.”

- Unknown

“Casual Gaming = Anything that’s not an FPS”

- Sony Fandom

Soriku said:
Hmmm? Why was I banned for a few hours?

Rofl you don't know?

I saw that you were banned and I was searching why you were banned for and I could
not find it X__X.

Does anyone know it in fact. 

Maybe Ckmlb got trigger happy again. Wonders if the Gbalzack Witch hunt is still afoot.

“The Hardcore of the Peach is its pits. Try to get the whole fruit!”

- John Lucas

“Every industry is filled with the grave stones of companies who kept doing the same thing.”

- Reggie Fils-Aime

“You don’t play Graphics, you look at them.”

- Unknown

“Casual Gaming = Anything that’s not an FPS”

- Sony Fandom