By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumor: Next Kingdom Hearts to be Wii Exclusive

konohamaru said:
Well if Disney got all the rights to the KH series excluding all FF characters they should try to do one KH with all Nintendos characters. It would probably be even more popular. Monolith, Camelot or Intelligent System can all make very good rpgs.

I want a KH with Nintendo characters but made by Square Enix still.  They certainly are able to make games with Nintendo characters.  Look at Super Mario RPG.  That's an amazing game.

Around the Network

I was kinda wanting Namco to do a Tales of Nintendo, with Nintendo and Tales characters...but that's off-topic.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Soriku and Leo-J sorry to say this but the two of you are getting kind of annoying on this subject.

Square Enix made Itadaki Street for the DS, Dragon Quest characters combined with Nintendo characters, so... who knows... but still... I'd rather have Goofy and Donald as my partners as I'm used to that, it's what "made" Kingdom Hearts.

Still a sort of Kingdom Hearts with FF characters combined with Nintendo characters on the WII / DS... that will most likely explode in sales. *Reminds me of the April fool joke though, Mushroom Kingdom*.

It ain't something "I" want, but most likely a lot of Nintendo fans / WII owners would love it.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

*~Onna76~* said:

Soriku and Leo-J sorry to say this but the two of you are getting kind of annoying on this subject.

Square Enix made Itadaki Street for the DS, Dragon Quest characters combined with Nintendo characters, so... who knows... but still... I'd rather have Goofy and Donald as my partners as I'm used to that, it's what "made" Kingdom Hearts.

Still a sort of Kingdom Hearts with FF characters combined with Nintendo characters on the WII / DS... that will most likely explode in sales. *Reminds me of the April fool joke though, Mushroom Kingdom*.

It ain't something "I" want, but most likely a lot of Nintendo fans / WII owners would love it.

Oh, I meant Disney and Nintendo made by SE not Nintendo and Final Fantasy made by SE.  The FF characters are actually what I care about the least in Kingdom Hearts.  Mostly because they never use my favorites (Terra, Zidane, Kefka, etc.) and instead use ones I have never cared for (Cloud, Sephiroth, Tidus, Squall).  I would much rather have Disney + Nintendo made by SE than Nintendo + Final Fantasy made by SE. 

ClaudeLv250 said:
I was kinda wanting Namco to do a Tales of Nintendo, with Nintendo and Tales characters...but that's off-topic.

I'm still waiting for a Captain N: The Gamemaster game.  Smash Brothers is the closest we've got.

Around the Network

shams is a dirty cocksucker, who takes it in the ass. just like all the wii fans.

Not blue3.

Androo you fucking suck cock you bitch. go take that wii-mote up the ass

fuck you wii fans.

coltsfan said:

Wow, that's creative.  Must have tried it yourself to figure that out.

diamuerto said:
coltsfan said:

Wow, that's creative. Must have tried it yourself to figure that out.

Don't waste your time responding to Blue's childish comments.  Let him tire himself out.  The mods can deal with his various accounts as they come up.  The members of the forums can simply ignore him though.