By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

... Now if I only knew how to embed the HW numbers into my post.

EDIT: Well, here it is in list form anyway:

Wii - 234,094
DS - 154,944
X360 - 92,602
PSP - 61,176
PS3 - 56,518

Ouch @ PS3... Was it that low the week before?

Around the Network

You made your thread first but I got the numbers up first.. who's thread should be locked.

Pixel Art can be fun.

I don't know. ... Let the mods decide? xD

lock greeder

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Majin-Tenshinhan said:
I don't know. ... Let the mods decide? xD

Hehe, they should and most likely will.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network

You two crazy kids

Where are the games??????????????????????????????????????????

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Wow i was pretty close at predicting them in my there what will NA #' be for this week i had

Wii 265k

360 95k

PS3 58k

Play Me

BHR-3 said:
Wow i was pretty close at predicting them in my there what will NA #' be for this week i had

Wii 265k

360 95k

PS3 58k

Impressive!

Wii amazing
DS great
Xbox 360 good for it
PS3 - really needs a price cut

I'm guessing that Wii, DS, and Xbox 360 also did best with software. Did Wii Fit beat Wii Sports in sales?

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

I'm impressed with the Wii, over 200k in one week for the americas in January and Febuary is no mean feat. I wonder if Europe will also start seeing comparible boosts this year?

If i lose access to this profile as well....I'm done with this site.....You've been warned!!.....whoever you are...

Happy Wii60 user. Me and my family are a perfect example of where hardcore meets casual and together mutate into something awesome.