By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Man You guys gotta see this video!!!!!!!!!

http://g4tv.com/xplay/videos/36748/Lollabooblooza_The_Quest_for_Perfect_Boobs_In_Gaming.html

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

Around the Network

I rather liked that. It had boobs.

Mummelmann said:
I rather liked that. It had boobs.

Hey Popes shouldn't talk like that.

LOL!!!

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

Um... excuse me for a sec

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Women shouldn't be objectified in video games. I'm somewhat offended by their appearance as nothing more than sex symbols. I hope that some day in the future, women characters in video games will be portrayed as sensitive, intelligent, and emotional beings.

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
Women shouldn't be objectified in video games. I'm somewhat offended by their appearance as nothing more than sex symbols. I hope that some day in the future, women characters in video games will be portrayed as sensitive, intelligent, and emotional beings.

*Looks at your avatar.

Yeah!

Seriously, though, I agree.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
d21lewis said:

Well you do know that there are many games where women aren't portrayed as mere sex symbols.... Hell just look at Metroid, Zelda, etc.

wfz said:
d21lewis said:

Well you do know that there are many games where women aren't portrayed as mere sex symbols.... Hell just look at Metroid, Zelda, etc.

Damsels in distress and confident dominatrixes in skintight suits who use whips?   

d21lewis said:

Yeah I Agree.

But remember God of War 2!!!

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

My spidersense tells me that d21lewis might have been sarcastic...
Pluss, there's nothing wrong with a sensitive, bright, well behaved girl in games who also happens to have astronomic boobs and a biblically lush form? Rite?
Like that saying; "can't have your cake and eat it too", I always found it silly.
What, then, should I do with my cake? Throw it out (or in someones face if you're American, this is supposedly funny)?