By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Graphical, 360 no match for PS3

yea when i have a 46in Samsung 1080p i want to fu***ng get the best looking shit on my TV my thought though really who doesnt like sick ass graphics

Around the Network

Spot on mate.

That's what I'm talking about! It's about time somebody came out and told the truth about the PS3/360!!! Keep on spreading the word, Lil_D420. You are the champion of the PS3 cause!

*snicker*

we'll have to see. wait for the end of the console cycle before jumping into conclusions

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

d21lewis said:
That's what I'm talking about! It's about time somebody came out and told the truth about the PS3/360!!! Keep on spreading the word, Lil_D420. You are the champion of the PS3 cause!

*snicker*

Win

Around the Network
Lil_D420 said:
yea when i have a 46in Samsung 1080p i want to fu***ng get the best looking shit on my TV my thought though really who doesnt like sick ass graphics

What intelligent and prosaic posting you've done here.  Wow.

I'm not getting these 2 minutes or so of my life back again, am I?  I feel ripped off.

Just so you can say this isn't a troll, Uncharted vs Gears 2 is arguable, but most would agree that Gears 2 is a superior game technically.

As for the rest of this thread...I'm watching and judging all of you. Just know that.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

This will be funny.

*takes chips*

What a pointless thread. We VGchartz members deserve better!

Honestly, who cares? Both systems are so dang close anyway, it's really not worth arguing over. Last I heard, people into graphics over everything else are content on both consoles. If you're into the whole maximum HD enjoyment thing, you can't go wrong with a 360 or PS3.

Person 1: Does Valkyria Chronicles have trophies?
Person 2:  No.
Person 1: Forget it. I'm not buying it.
Person 2: Wait! It's amazing! Unique, charming, drop dead gorgeous... Hello?

Yes, PS3 can do more graphically than Xbox 360
Let me help, graphically: PC > PS3 > Xbox 360 > Wii > Xbox > CG > PS2 > PSP > DreamCast > DS...
When all is said and done, the most popular will be something like this PC > DS > PS2 > Wii > PSP > Xbox 360 > PS3 > Xbox > CG > DreamCast

See how most the orders are so different?

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org