By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Is it too expensive? (need your opinion guys!)

Tremble said:
Oh F**** hell, I bought a 360, I don't like it and sell it, and that makes me a troll??? I got blue dragon, mass effect, forza, viva pinata and table tennis, feel free to test me ...

all these games can be bought new for less than 20€

360 was 139€ with sega tennis and 5 XBl games recently.....

so basicaly you're selling the equivalent of 220€ + 1 controler + small HD for 250€

yeah that is expensive for used stuff....

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network

There's nothing better to create drama on VGChartz than someone annoucing they're going to sell their console. I'll grab the popcorn and can't wait for people to start listing both HD consoles' exclusives in an effort to bring back the stray.

Signature goes here!

Depends on the 5 games for if I'd buy it or not. But that might be a little pricey. The 2 wireless controllers is nice. Most of the stuff you named comes with it anyways.

Owner of: PS3, 360, Wii, DS, PSP, PS2, DC, and Xbox.

Most Wanted: Gran Turismo 5, Conduit, Assassin's Creed 2

I agree with Snake and Bubbles. Cut €50.

€200 is reasonable. Tops.

Depends on the Games and Age of the console IMHO.

Why not just auction it ? It should reach fair market value !

Around the Network
Tremble said:
- ToV will never come in europe
- TLR and ES will be available soon on PS3
- LO and Blue dragon are average for the first one and bad for the second one
- So yeah, there is SO4, but I think it will be available on PS3 too so...

you have horrible taste my friend

that or you never played it

I sold 3 360's all for seperate reasons...

1) First 360 20 GB sold it because it had no games really I liked at the time...(May 2006) Sold for $400 to a friend

2) Second 360 sold just for money it was an 120Gb Elite...(January 2008) Sold for $450 on craigslist

3) Third 360 20 GB Pro sold to get my car...(August 2008) Sold for $425 to a Co-Worker

So I dont think your selling it at a high price at all...thats just my opinion...I say this though I miss my 360 now :( mostly because of Halo and the downloadable exclusive GTA 4 content that I cant et now on Ps3 :(

A little pricey