By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Is it too expensive? (need your opinion guys!)

Way too high imo

Around the Network

i just wanted to add that used things depreciate in value and your problem stems from you comparing it to a new product, thinking they are of equal worth.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Yeah but the 179€ 360 is the arcada sku, I sell a Premium. The retail price for what I sell would be around 500€! So half the price is a "correct deal" for me, isn't it? When I see that a second hand PS3 costs 349€!

Just keep it. That's what I would do if I was in your situation.

Why are you selling it?

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Around the Network

Sell it,go ahead see if i care!

Playing Assassin's Creed and Resident evil 5 <3

I dont want to be fanboy anymore...Why? it takes to much work but i will call on ppl on there B.S!!!:)

As I said before, I don't really like the 360 catalogue and my main console is the PS3. I also play on PSP and PS2, sometimes on DS, so I don't have much money ant time left for my 360. I don't really like the 360 pad too, so...

Soriku said:
Wait for SO4. And do you have ToV?

He's European, and therefore he's screwed out of ToV...

I agree on SO4 though.

What's you model, btw? A Falcon? if it is, all that for 250 Euros is a good deal. If a Zephyr or a Xenon, however...

IMO you should sell the PS3.

God i hate fanboys, almost as much as they hate facts

“If you want to build a ship, don't drum up people together to collect wood and don't assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea” Antoine de St-Exupery

+2Q  -2N  (to be read in french)

Tremble said:
As I said before, I don't really like the 360 catalogue and my main console is the PS3. I also play on PSP and PS2, sometimes on DS, so I don't have much money ant time left for my 360. I don't really like the 360 pad too, so...

Strange really your gamercard is not in your sig.

ie this could easily be a stealth troll.