By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Must have PSN games?

flower, pixel junk (eden,monsters), noby noby boy

Around the Network

SIREN: BLOOD CURSE

There are really know games on the PSN that attract me to buy them. The only games I advise you to get is Crash Bandicoot 1 and Spyro 1. Those games are worth your money.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Super Stardust
Everyday Shooter
Bionic Commando Rearmed
Echocrome
Flower

KylieDog said:
Munkeh111 said:
Serious_frusting said:
How do i go about getting a card code thing for the psn. I live in the UK. i have a euro psn account and a usa psn account.

There are no PSN cards in Europe yet, so your best bet is to import one from the US and use your US PSN account, you can probably get them on eBay, I can't say I have done it myself

Will that work?

I could have bought SSF2HDR months ago when I actually cared about it.  I've also been hesitant to import a few games early due to DLC and not being able to buy it.

Edit:  For Japan store also with Japanese cards?

The PS1 library they have...

A lot of European credit cards work without problems in PSN us store. SSF II HD works without problems in my european account :) Altrough i think 2 games are region blocked - Warhawk and something else.

I know a few people on my local console gaming forum was buying from HK store too.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
Munkeh111 said:
Serious_frusting said:
How do i go about getting a card code thing for the psn. I live in the UK. i have a euro psn account and a usa psn account.

There are no PSN cards in Europe yet, so your best bet is to import one from the US and use your US PSN account, you can probably get them on eBay, I can't say I have done it myself

Will that work?

I could have bought SSF2HDR months ago when I actually cared about it.  I've also been hesitant to import a few games early due to DLC and not being able to buy it.

Edit:  For Japan store also with Japanese cards?

The PS1 library they have...

Yep, you can import those PSN cards from playasia.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

So far I only chosen Pixel Junk Monsters, and still gonna save money for Fat Princess.

$30 more to spend :P

Battlefield Bad Company 2 > Modern Warfare 2

My top pics would be:

Flower
Stardust HD
Pixeljunk Eden
High Velocity Bowling

If you're willing to spend more I'd recommend:

Wipeout HD
Siren
Socom
Warhawk