By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - If you were in charge of Nintendo's next big IP?

i'd make a super smash bros game with guest stars chuck norris and jesus :b.

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=47568

brawl friendcode - 3823-8201-9151

mario kart wii friendcode - 0387-9491-4552

PM me if you add me plz.

150vg$ bet(with haggy) mk wii 2009 worldwide sales > any 360/ps3 game released in 2009.

current mk wii worldwide sales (jan 9th): 553k

Around the Network

A future Zelda like game with MMORPG elements - dark but not directly violent, something like the perfect mix of Zelda, Metroid and World Of warcfraft - I guess...

golden sun 3 for the Wii with Isaac not Felix as the main character. It will stay roll based. not too much Wii motion.

The first game is a FPS, the sequel will be a RPG, the third game is a adventure and action game. The last and finally game is a platformer.

I would make a GTA style game set in the Nintendo universe. It would be like Kingdom Hearts, as it would have elements from;

-Donkey Kong
-Mario
-Zelda
-Star Fox
-Pokemon
-Metroid
-Pikmin
-Kurby

The game would star Mario. Other good guys would join in at points throught the game to lend a hand to Mario, giving him assistance with aquiring skills, weapons, and or useing their powers to aid in the fight.

Heres the plot;

Bowser has come up with a master plan, teaming with all the other evil charicters from other Nintendo franchises. Mario has to set out on an epic journey though all the Nintendo universes (which would be like differant towns in the game) to leand a hand to other good guy charictors along the way. Each town would have its own problem with their evil masterminds, and mario and the gang would battle thier way through each event until finally getting to bowser.

Gameplay

Players get to experiance all kinds of fun, with gameplay from all included Nintendo franchises. Mario may be the main charicter but you would be in control other friends along the way. Luigi, Kong, Star Fox, and Link are just a few of the charictors that you would use to help Mario along the way. Mario would drive his Mario Kart from town to town, and later have the ability fly from town to town thanks to a little help from Start Fox or his new found friends the pokemon.

Thats a rough idea of what I would do if I was in charge of Nintendos next hardcore game.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Around the Network

Create good RPG on Wii even if it's not my style of game...