By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I'll have money! What to buy. Come on all! -Vote

yaaay thank you!

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

Around the Network

Buy a copy of Earthbound on the SNES the single greatest game of all time :).... that absolutely no one bought :'(

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

^this, it will probably cost you around 150 to 200

Fact: Earthbound is the greatest game ever made

Just save it.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Fallout 3. Great game.

Don't Worry.....Be Happy

Around the Network

Well I just picked up a racing wheel tonight. Cost $100

Kinda pissed cause the guy working there (turns out is my friends little bro.) thought it was the Logitech one, when I got home I saw it was the MS one :^(

oh well no biggie, it still supports GRiD and PGR4 and 3. It ought to have an update for Race Pro as well, and I hear it works great with Forza2. Also Logitech doesn't even have a support page on their site anymore for their wheel, so I guess if I have problems down the road Im better off with the MS one.

One thing thats nice is theres a little oval to rest your heel in, and at the same time that keeps the pedals from sliding, so thats freakin win dude.

I'm amazed at hou responsive it is, havent played with force feedback yet, but its still rumbles and it doesnt feel all laggy or jerky (PGR 3). Its made with the real car grip material so, so far its head and shoulders above other racing wheels Ive used and owned for past systems.

Now I just need to buy a better table for it :P

I would just buy a buttload of games. If you really want something special, there's nothing cooler/nerdier than Steel Battalion.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

How do you just run into your wife at a 7-11?

Good Question.

My wife and I work at the same place. I work at night and she works Days.

So sometimes if I stop by 7-11 after work, and she before work, we can run into each other.

dude make up ur own mind. u know what u like get what u want and be done with it.