By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Street Fighter IV Hits 86,000 Sold On Japanese Launch Day

Darc Requiem said:
Infinity said:
I think SF IV looks like garbage. The Japanese often know what games are good, but I think too many people bought this one on launch day just because it has been a popular series in general. Soul Calibur IV deserves more sales.

Soul Calibur IV doesn't hold a candle to Street Fighter IV. The first rule of a good fighting game is character balance and SCIV severely lacks balance.

This implies that some characters in Soul Calibur IV are no good. So which characters are no good in Soul Calibur IV where other characters could easily defeat them?

Around the Network

Um I don't know what people are talking about SFIV sold decently well and could have good legs , we'll see.

I didn't think the art style was one that would apeal to the japanese anyway.

Numbers are decent i suppose but not great, ill wait and see the final numbers before passing final judgment. Japanese gamers really should buy more games on consoles.

I'm not actually looking at this as a combine total sales. I'm looking more individual platform and for its budget and sales its kinda bad.

I TAKE NO SIDES