By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - First Day sales in Japan - Mario and Luigi 3, Street Fighter IV

Prett good for Street fighter 4, dammit i predicted to low on Mario and Luigi who has great first day.

Around the Network

SF4 could be much better. It's supposed to be a "power franchise"!

My collection of guides on GameFAQs: Read them here

My latest guide on GameFAQs, for Little King's Story! Read it here 

I was expecting more from SF4, but considering its day#1 figures - and across two platforms - its respectable.

Pretty good start for M&L - another around 250k-300k for week#1 should be excellent.

As for Tenchu - its almost matching the Wii figures - not great really. Shows its the game/franchise, not the platform.

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

It doesn't surprise me that tenchu sold more units on PSP than wii. I really don't know what to think about SFIV numbers ... That's good numbers for first day sales, but we're talking about a popular franchise ...

BTW, what's ambition of giren???

It sould be the PS3 selling the same amount it did last week but next week a very big drop off in sales. 360 should also do the numbers it did last week with a large spike in sales due to SO4.

DS and PSP keep on rollin' as does the Wii

Around the Network

How many of potential sold copies of SF4 were driven out by arcades in Japan?

//I didn't make any predictions, but at the same time didn't expect SF4 to be "huge" in Japan. M&L RPG 3 did really well, even bigger than first week sales of M&L RPG 2.

Tremble said:
It doesn't surprise me that tenchu sold more units on PSP than wii. I really don't know what to think about SFIV numbers ... That's good numbers for first day sales, but we're talking about a popular franchise ...

BTW, what's ambition of giren???

Gundam strategy game.

ok, thx ^^

Nice one M&L, ok for SF, hopefully next week is decent as well cos that was only 1 day of sales

Mario and Luigi 3 (NDS) - 155,000 (55%)

Lol there goes my predictions!

Take my love, take my land..