By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Galax... OH. MY. WOW..... *passes out*

Yes working here

Around the Network
dtewi said:
These screens are somewhat old, only the 1st is new.

They are new screenshots of previously showed areas..

Simply beautiful. Ya go and look at games like Cruisn and wonder how they are on the same console.

Well it's not new to me becuase i saw the screenshots in trailers, but i'm glad the bunny's back

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

wow. Metroid Prime 3 and Super Mario Galaxy are going to both be fing huge!!!!!

Around the Network

Looks great so far. But it's the gameplay that matters, hope they get it perfectly.

The game looks amazing. Hopefully Miyamoto makes it hard enough (I thought I read somewhere that the game was finished but was still considered too easy so Miyamoto is currently tweaking it so that it'll be harder).

Legend11 said:
The game looks amazing. Hopefully Miyamoto makes it hard enough (I thought I read somewhere that the game was finished but was still considered too easy so Miyamoto is currently tweaking it so that it'll be harder).

I would be upset if SMG was as easy as Super Paper Mario.  I loved Super Paper Mario and thought it was an incredible game, but it could have been so much better if there was any element of difficulty.

ROFL @ ben

"Oh by the way Origin...you might want to actually finish the title next time...not everyone will understand New Galax-OH MY WOW hehe."

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

I can't get this on launch day *cries* But I'll get it for Xmas. I'll have something to play at least :D

"She can feel it changing her. It's becoming a part of her, corrupting her. But what frightens her most... she likes it!" - Effects of Phazon corruption.

Metroid Prime 3 Hype Level: Corrupted

Reviews:

1UP - 9.0 

IGN - 9.5

It is a hardcore game through and through. You will get your ass kicked by bosses. You will be stumped by the sometimes complex, but never overbearing, exploration.
"You'll never want to play any shooter with dual analog sticks ever again - it's THAT good.". - Gametrailers