By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Obsidian lays of 20, Aliens RPG canned

To be fair, I'm really not an obsidian fan.
Thank god the aliens rpg got canned though

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network

Oh never have heard of them.

bad news Obisidian are largely former amazing Black Isle Devs, they always produce quality titles, and i want new KOTOR Game and some new Forgotten Realms title.

Gabriel84 said:
they should do a 360 version of neverwinter nights instead of that stupid aliens RPG

I remember when Bioware was talking about doing a dreamcast version of NWN1... It would be awesome to get NWN 2 with the expansion on the 360 and PS3... hell NWN 2 probably could work on the Wii with obvious lack of high resolution textures.

KylieDog said:
colonelstubbs said:
Who cares about the rpg, where the hell is aliens colonial marines? Its been in development over a year and we have buggar all!

Development has been suspended (take that as you will) while an Aliens vs Predator game is developed.

Colonial Marines and AvP are being made by different studio's. The reason Colonial Marines has disappeared is SEGA want to launch Colonial Marines at an appropriate time so they can follow up next year with AvsP, thus it's been delayed.

From what I've head Colonial Marines is all but finished, and Obsidian are moving onto their next project. The Aliens RPG got canned because SEGA wanted to push an Aliens vs Predator game in 2010, but Obsidian will just rework their Aliens RPG game into something else... a new IP I'd guess...