By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What games would you like to see a part 2 of?

PsiOps - The Mindgate Conspiracy. This game was quite literally forced upon me by the employee at EB but it was worth the $14.95

Ended on a cliff hanger and now Midway is being sued over the story. Serves them right for subjecting us to even more Mortal Kombat.

VGChartz forums: the new gamefaqs

Around the Network

Populas - The original play as a god sim.

MARIO PAINT! If there is one game that begs for a Wii sequel this is it.

A quick search of Wikipedia reveals that it did in fact receive sequels, but I contend that they don't count because they were (A) Japan only and (B) on the N64DD. I mean, come on, to be any more obscure it would have to be an unreleased Virtual Boy game.

It has all sorts of creative possibilities and minigames, and the use of the SNES mouse is a lot like the pointer. It was a Wii game 15 years before the Wii!

P.S. There's a guy on YouTube by the name of TomBobBlender. He redoes video game music on this video game, it's awesome. I especially recommend "Mega Man 2: Dr. Wily's Stage 1 Theme" and "Final Fantasy Four Battle Theme". http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=TomBobBlender

[edit: And can anyone who's played the fly-swatting game honestly tell me it wasn't the best thing ever?]

[edit2: Robo's theme, from Chrono Trigger, as done on Mario Paint.  Made completely out of win.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPnwmAdr8hE&mode=related&search= ]

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Eternal Darkness
Kid Icarus

Has anyone out here besides me played Gladius? It was out for cube, Xbox, and PS2. That game was awesome and deserves revisiting.

Anyone agree?

Around the Network

1.Secret of Evermore (It is the american style counterpart to Secret of Mana, but is otherwise unrelated)
2.Elebits
3.Wall Street Kid
4.Beyond Good and Evil
5.Vagrant Story

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

1) Okami

2) Duck Hunt

3) Eternal Darkness

Now, to bind the rule just a bit.

4) Dark Cloud, I know it has a sequel but, never heard anything about a third one in the series. Maybe in this years TGS perhaps.

5) Dino Crisis, 1 and 2 are awesome but, the third one sucked. Which ended the franchise. Please Capcom, make a remake of the original or make a fourth in the series with a third-person over the shoulder view like Resident Evil 4 and 5. Also, don't make the game settting in space with dinosaurs again, which the third one sucked.

My Mains in Brawl

fagarcia76 said:
Has anyone out here besides me played Gladius? It was out for cube, Xbox, and PS2. That game was awesome and deserves revisiting.

Anyone agree?

I agree.  It was a pretty awesome strategy game... though the Summoner classes were broken.

Kasz216 said:
fagarcia76 said:

Anyone agree?

I agree.  It was a pretty awesome strategy game... though the Summoner classes were broken.

Mostly True, although I actually used a channelor to assist my team on the end boss (that big tower thing).  I used her ability to completely restore health to keep the guys on the inside who were hacking away at the boss alive, while healing with my channolor. 

The undead summoner (hidden character) could be very effective in battle.  There was a staff that he could use that caused random instant kills, he regenerated health, and could withstand projecticles very effectively.

i don't know why I did not think of this one before but I think Luigi's Mansion for the Wii could have great potential.