By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What games would you like to see a part 2 of?

I agree with Bushido blade, but you know if they made that realistic looking now, it probably go the route of manhunt 2. 

oh, and i was going to say Mafia,(the PC version, i heard the xbox version blew) but i just saw a second ago an article announcing Mafia 2.

Advent Rising was a good game, but i hated the gameplay, it was shoddy and kind of ruined the game for me.  But i would like to sequel for it to continue the story line.  Pretty much the storyline and the score are what kept me playing the game. 

Around the Network

Jet Force Gemini, even though it would be on X360.

SMRPG- Paper Mario is a pseudo sequel, I want a real sequel made from SE.

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

Well, not exactly part 2, more like part 3, I'd like another Dark Cloud (Dark Cloud 3), since this is a RPG I really enjoyed. I would also really like a second part to the Super Mario RPG...I played it on my PC (do not dare to blame me...I didn't have another choice, that was one of the games impossible to get in my city) and I really liked it. I played through it twice actually.

Red Steel. And yes, I'm not afraid to say It was a mostly good game, with an explosive storyline. This Time, to speed-turn (turning the whole camera), just tilt the WiiMote or Nunchuk though (I don't really care about being able to shoot "Gangster-Style). Also, the AI could use a little work (But the Komoris were pretty good)

Anyway... Red Steel 2!!!

okami-please capcom, i beg of you
ffx-oh wait (side note, my hype for ff13 is cause its from the ffx team)
legend of dragoon-no chance, but i still keep hope

resistance will get one
im personally waiting on kh3 (tgs ftw)

my pillars of gaming: kh, naughty dog, insomniac, ssb, gow, ff

i officially boycott boycotts.  crap.

Around the Network

1) Okami, but Clover (and the developers who made Okami) are gone, so I don't actually want Capcom to do it lol. They would just screw it up.

2) Beyond Good and Evil (never gonna happen)

3) Chrono Trigger sequel, along with an official statement from Square that Chrono Cross is not related to Chrono Trigger at all, so that I can finally get that shameful excuse for on RPG away from my favorite RPG ever.

4) Kid Icarus

5) Eternal Darkness

6) Dark Cloud (Please bring it back Sony, why did you quit after 2??)

Gladius, next gen FTW on Wii.

That game was awesome!

elebits.

This is technically against the rules, but.....Pikmin 3!

wii sports

Future Tactics: The story sucked... but I really enjoyed the gameplay. I doubt anyone else will pick up that type of engine.

Was like a Turnbased/FPS game with 3rd person movement. If I could get that with more realistic characters and a better story that would rule.

I loved the duck and shoot and duck again gameplay. Trying to go from hiding place to hiding place while they shot back and tried to follow you. If they improved the AI and added in some other types of weapons it would be great.