By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection: This is how you do retro.

By the way, I started another thread on people listing what they would want to see in a second volume:
http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=60413&page=1

Please list what you want in there. I would also like to see them add online play.

Around the Network

I'd be all over the Saturn classics as well (especially Fighters Megamix), but this one is pretty sweet too. Anyone play Comix Zone back in the day? I friggin' loved that game lol.

Consoles Owned: Atari 2600, NES, Sega Genesis, Sega Saturn, N64, Gamecube, Wii, XBOX360

Wyku said:
I'd be all over the Saturn classics as well (especially Fighters Megamix), but this one is pretty sweet too. Anyone play Comix Zone back in the day? I friggin' loved that game lol.

Comix Zone is in the Ultimate Genesis Collection.  Now, with save anywhere.  Kid Chameleon definitely benefits from this, as does Fatal Labrynth (however it is spelled).

@ Ronster Is Shinobi 3 as good as Revenge and Shadow Dancer? I never played that one

Ynwa.

^it's the best shinobi game, period. edit: and also one of Genesis best games.

Around the Network

I saw that it has Sonic 3 and Sonic & Kunckles, but can anyone tell me if you can play S3&K on it?

^good question, I'd like to know that too.

Yes Fighter Megamix was HEAVY! I wasn't sure whether I prefered the gourad shading of the Fighting Vipers engine (which Fighters Megamix used) or the hi res Virtua Fighter 2 engine.

BTW I became VF2 Akira master. I got so good oplaying as him. Tekken fans never understood my preference of VF to Tekken.

I picked this up this afternoon (decided to sell a few games) but I left it at the office. -_-

Badassbab said:
Yes Fighter Megamix was HEAVY! I wasn't sure whether I prefered the gourad shading of the Fighting Vipers engine (which Fighters Megamix used) or the hi res Virtua Fighter 2 engine.

BTW I became VF2 Akira master. I got so good oplaying as him. Tekken fans never understood my preference of VF to Tekken.

Virtua fighters vs Fighting vipers and special guest appearances from..............

Pepsi man

The hornet car from daytona usa

And Janet from virtua cop

Fighters megamix is still in my top 3 fighters of all time.