By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Reeves insults EA?

im confused, where do you get the european sales numbers?  is the 3-1 comment true, or what?

Around the Network
prlatino86 said:
im confused, where do you get the european sales numbers?  is the 3-1 comment true, or what?

no, currently they are almost selling even with ps3 selling a little to a moderate more, not even double

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

the part about 3-1 is right, it's just that it is kind of misleading because it includes the PS3 launch in Europe. If you look at current weekly sales they are not very far off.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

jhlennon1 said:
I still don't get David Reeves. They just signed a deal with EA and FIFA...

http://au.ps3.ign.com/articles/814/814716p1.html

I don't get it either. Lumping them with Microsoft just makes no sense from a business standpoint. 

And whos the asswipe doing the interview.

Cant they ever ask "wtf do you mean with you previous statement"

Gameing media is a freaking joke.

Around the Network
johnsobas said:
the part about 3-1 is right, it's just that it is kind of misleading because it includes the PS3 launch in Europe. If you look at current weekly sales they are not very far off.

As I mentioned in another thread, his statement isn't right at all. He didn't say "it has outsold the 360," he said it "it outsells" the 360. Those mean very different things, only one of them is true, and it's not the one he said. 

And for once I get to agree wholeheartedly with Hus. Gaming journalism is really pathetic when sites like 1UP and IGN are considered the cream of the crop. Penny Arcade doesn't pretend to be doing journalism, but they're more objective and insightful than any  of the so-called professionals.

Does Sony mean it's going here?

All things considering, that's pretty much what Sony is doing to all of their European customers.

Numbers are like people. Torture them enough and you can get them to say anything you want.

VGChartz Resident Thread Killer

Steve 3.2 said:

Does Sony mean it's going here?

All things considering, that's pretty much what Sony is doing to all of their European customers.

i would like to play this game?

and ya it would seem like it

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.