By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PSWii60 owners, which console is your favourite?

This question is only for people that own all 3 consoles: which is your favourite and why?

For me:

1. 360
  2. PS3
  3. Wii
I prefer the 360 for the huge library of quality games, very good use of voice chat online, reliability of live and controller preference.

Xbox Gamertag: BrapRedHarvest PSN ID: Brap123

Around the Network

1. PC
98. PS3
99. Wii
100. 360

okay//I own all three consoles (PS3, Xbox 360 and Wii)//proof is in my profile//look at the pics//ok I prefer the Xbox 360 over all the other two just for the simple fact it caters more to my gaming needs//DVD player, Marketplace, Xbox Live, Arcade games, all the exclusives, achievements//wow so much more but I only can say but so much//I just like this console more than any other console I played in the past//Microsoft did a awesome job with this one//I never had a RROD Xbox 360 yet//and I don't plan on having one.

The Wii is my second favorite because its a new console with a new control scheme//so far I'm not disappointed with the catalog of games.

And the PS3 well I got to catch this shuttle home so yea//I will give you what I think of the PS3 in about a hour//lol

1. PS3

2. Wii

3. 360

PS3 is my favorite because it offers the best selection of exclusive games for my taste (MGS4, Uncharted, Little Big Planet) although I must admit that aside from maybe 10 exclusives, most of the games I enjoy on it are multiplat.. It has free online, which is the main and probably only reason I even play online games. It has a freaking Blu Ray player built into it which when you think about it was way ahead of its time for a console that was released in 06. It also gets the support of Sony's first party devs.

1. Wii - love the games
2. PS3 a few games I like and I use it to watch a lot of Blu-Rays
3. Xbox 360 - some exclusive XBLA games that I like but most of the games I like are also on another system and I usually get them for that other system

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

Around the Network

My favourite console changes depending on the games that I'm playing. At this moment, I would probably say PS3 > 360 > Wii, but that's likely to change when I get Star Ocean, and again when I get MadWorld, etc.

well considering this is VG chartz nearly everyone will say PS3 followed by Wii. But for me

2.ps3
3.wii

360 and PS3 are pretty close but the 360 always edges it out for me because of more games, better controller, and all my friends on Live.

I don't have a 360. Do I count?

whorenraged said:
I don't have a 360. Do I count?

You count as a person, a gamer, a VGChartz forum member, but not here :(

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

1: ps3.......2: 360.........3 wii

i prefer my ps3 as i feel it has the beter games free online and better media uses, i also feel it has the better upcoming games.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...