By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Should Obama reveal Bush's secrets?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/politico/18641

I don't think this is a wise thing to do -- we should move on and keep focused on the future and with Obama's plans.  So, I don't think Obama will reveal anything.  Also, we don't need anything to make U.S. look bad.

However, I really really want to know the secrets, if there are any.

Around the Network

What does Obama gain from it?

He would be wasting his time and the time of his staff dealing with the damage control based on the scandals uncovered.

He would be making trouble for the last president. I'm sure most people would enjoy this but I don't really see a point to it.

He would be setting the precedent to have the next president do the same to him.

Words Of Wisdom said:
What does Obama gain from it?

He would be wasting his time and the time of his staff dealing with the damage control based on the scandals uncovered.

He would be making trouble for the last president. I'm sure most people would enjoy this but I don't really see a point to it.

He would be setting the precedent to have the next president do the same to him.

I agree, and hope Obama does the right thing.

but I still want to know.

i dont think that any really cares,wat is the worse that can happen they impeach bush oh wait he is already out of office.

If he knows about area 51, damn it tell us!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network

I honestly think most people would be disapointed by the "Secrets" Bush had about the scandals (much) before they became scandals. Basically, the president of the United States operates in a very similar fashion to how the CEO of a massive corporation like GE does ... There are dozens of massive organizations that are being operated by individuals who have the power to make decisions and to filter information that they pass onto the president, in part because there is too much information for the president to digest and in part to protect the president or the manager of the organization.

There are secrets, and I am interested in hearing some of them-especially Bush's and Cheney's testimonies regarding the Plame Affair. Is it pertinent to today's issues? No, it is not.

We all know his secrets ;)

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/9017/georgewbushinadressgb0.th.jpg%5B/IMG%5D%5B/URL%5D">

he should send our citizen back, a man charged with nothing has been tortured by your government possibly with our governments support, i want the truth yet theyre covering it up

http://www.channel4.com/news/articles/politics/international_politics/no+change+obama+sticks+to+bush+line/2939457

I think that everything Bush did, he did with good intentions. I don't think he ever believed what he was doing was wrong.

That said, I also strongly believe in most forms of torture. Why, you may ask? Who am I to judge?

I'm Zenfoldor. You should know by now that my judgement is quite astute. If you can't trust me to decide who needs torture and who doesn't, then you really can't trust the dude we caught trying to cross the boarder with a truck full of fertilizer and a death wish.

I know it's against the liberal agenda to tell you all that I probably know better than you do, exactly what is best for you, torture wise....but it's like the whole PC thing. Even if I'm right, I can't say it. It would be too offensive. I am right, btw. I have been wrong in the past....but not lately.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.