By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Should Obama reveal Bush's secrets?

ZenfoldorVGI said:
I think that everything Bush did, he did with good intentions. I don't think he ever believed what he was doing was wrong.

That said, I also strongly believe in most forms of torture. Why, you may ask? Who am I to judge?

I'm Zenfoldor. You should know by now that my judgement is quite astute. If you can't trust me to decide who needs torture and who doesn't, then you really can't trust the dude we caught trying to cross the boarder with a truck full of fertilizer and a death wish.

I know it's against the liberal agenda to tell you all that I probably know better than you do, exactly what is best for you, torture wise....but it's like the whole PC thing. Even if I'm right, I can't say it. It would be too offensive. I am right, btw. I have been wrong in the past....but not lately.

ok, so youre ok with the state destroying the humanity of a person because they "might" have information or "might" be a terrorist, you do know that most of the detainess in guantanamo have never been charged with anything?

Around the Network

Only as far as criminality goes. He said in his press conference that nobody is above the law and everyone found breaking the law should be tried in a fair and just way. If the new people in office can find reasonable provable evidence that Bush/Cheney/ anyone else involved knowingly committed war crimes or broke national laws then they should be tried for it. But to do it just to air the dirty laundry? Nah, there is no reason for that. Historians will do that in the coming decades. But as far as the law is concerned people that committed wrongdoing by either international or national law should be held accountable.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

This topic is like a true/false question where both answers are wrong.