By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who is More Interested in SF IV then Killzone 2 or Halo Wars

I have been trying to figuring out my highest priority games for the next few weeks and there is all this hype around Killzone 2 (especially) and Halo Wars (just starting to hit overdrive).

Quietly though, StreetFighter IV is becoming more interesting to me.

And it looks like StreetFighter IV might even out rank  both Killzone 2 and Halo Wars on Metacritic/Gamerankings.

Anyone else starting to think that these two exclusives will start taking a back seat to the multi-platform StreetFighter IV?

Around the Network

Im more excited for Tekken 6 than Killzone 2

Hmm, by what I've seen, SF IV will be just as cool as KZ2 for me. I love proper beat 'em up's and KZ2 won't have too much longevity for me since I don't enjoy playing consoles shooters mp online at all (too slow, gets dull fast).

Not me. I thought about SF4, but then decided that SSF2T:HDRemix was cheaper and exactly what I wanted. I now have no interest in 4. I can't beat akuma or the game on hard anyways, so it still leaves me with lots of challenges.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Well i am more excited for killzone 2 then Street Fighter iv. KZ2 has a more epic fel to it but street fighter will still be in my gaming collection when i purchase my ps4

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network

Not a chance.

To tell the truth i am beacuse Street fighter is one mine favortie games so.

I am not that interested about any of those 3, I am interested in Tekken6

"Kinect" Games I am really excited about (Click for videos)

Kinectimals        Dance Central      Kinect-Sports   Kinect-Adventures    Your Shape       Kinect-Forza

Owner of :   slim 1000 +  80GB DSlite

I am especially since I don't really like FPS and I don't own a PS3. I'm also more exited for Tekken 6, RE 5, DR 2, SO 4 and a bunch of other games then Killzone 2.

Chris Hu said:
I am especially since I don't really like FPS and I don't own a PS3. I'm also more exited for Tekken 6, RE 5, DR 2, SO 4 and a bunch of other games then Killzone 2.

what about Halo wars, since it was in the thread title.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)