By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - my gf is coming over holy$#@!!

yup, i got 30mins. the problem is i aint slept all night and my room is a big mess and i cant stop posting. if i dont do something soon, like clean my room ( she ends up cleaning it everytime she comes over), my room will become killzone, as her gears of war turn, i will embark from this world with a halo over my head, once she has dealt with me. dear god, help me! anyone else have problems like this?

Around the Network

i have a problem. yes indeed. a problem with ur post which is basically rubbish. what was the point?

ps. omg i have a problem. i didnt turned off my tv when i went to sleep. what should i do? does anyone ever do that same thing. LOL! just messing wicha.

Putting the Box back in Ninlen!

Try opening the blinds sometime.

cant open blinds but i do open my curtains!

Fei-Hung said:
like clean my room ( she ends up cleaning it everytime she comes over)

What's the problem here? I see only advantages.

Around the Network

she would have thrown a bfit had i not cleaned up and now i cannot continue my fallout3 marathon! i suppose she can make me some breakfast though :p

Probably missed the half-hour mark but my advice would have been: go to bed with a headache.

And unlike women, men can cure a headache with orgasms. I shit you not.

So go fot it.

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

I wish my girlfriend cleaned my room.

BeTa77 said:
I wish my girlfriend cleaned my room.

Òne of my roommates has a girlfriend who has this tick... when she starts cleaning, she can't stop. So she starts by throwing some clothes in the basket, and when whe get back she's scrubbing the toilet and shower after doing dishes, vacuüming and washing windows...

It's totally awesome even if the guy is constantly ashamed of this behaviour. Like we should be ashamed that it isn't clean enough.

I always say bollocks to that,... knowing her it won't ever be clean enough :D

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

I don't have this problem, I switch off my computer.

Plus, my room doesn't get that bad, either (thank you, cleaner).