By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Rumor: More (Mass Effect) DLC On The Way

O ya baby... bring it on..!

Rumorang: More Mass Effect DLC on the way

You remember, eight freaking months ago, when we reported on BioWare talking about" more DLC for Mass Effect? Well, while you were vicariously experiencing the New York Comic Con through our virtual window into the Jacob Javits Center last weekend, BioWare community manager Jay Watamaniuk was dropping bombs on CinamaBlend.com's Pete Haas regarding that very same DLC, though remaining notably vague.

"Watamaniuk mentioned earlier in our chat that a second Mass Effect DLC episode was on the way," reads the piece, noting that Watamaniuk quickly redirected the conversation. We've reached out to BioWare for comment and have yet to hear back, but will update this post accordingly as word comes in.

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

Around the Network

I believe it will come and I believe it will be a 1st day purchase for me

Rumor: if Bioware is jerking us around, there will be hell to pay!

I believe they will reveal it in March as the level design speech on ME2 will be presented @ GDC. (March 23-37) It would make sense.

hope so! the first bringing down the sky was good

Around the Network
badgenome said:
Rumor: if Bioware is jerking us around, there will be hell to pay!

I know where they live! I got a ton of potatoes and a spud launcher ready to go if they are jerking me around!

Why must JRPG female leads suck so bad?

Excellent! This may be just what I needed to tide me over until Q1 of next year.

NOOOOOO!!!!... Then that will mean that the new retail two disc edition, coming out on the 11th of this month, for only $19.99, won't be the definitive version.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Didn't they already state there wouldn't be any more DLC packs?

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

It better be better (and longer) than the first one.

Times Banned: 12

Press----------------> <----------------Press