By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - how many times did you beat gears of war 2?

NOTE: If you are a nintendo fan or playstaion fanboy get your ass out of here or be nice...okay?

4 TIMES FOR ME!!! THE GAME IS JUST SO AWESOME!!!

Around the Network

I beat the original Gears of War//8 times//lol//that's how awesome this series is//I can't wait to own Gears of War 2.

Gears 2 I've played through twice by myself and 4 with friends on co-op. One of the best co-op games of this gen for sure.

I've gone through twice. Once on Normal, once on Hardcore... Have been thinking about Insane, but I have a lot of other games that I need to go through too.

Being a 360 owner is hard. Prioritization is key, and time is never enough.

So far, zero times. But I have played it and it's really fun. My cousin has a 360.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

twice

Just once, been waiting for my brother to come home so we can do CO-OP.

Beat it once on single player and once on co-op. Also got all the way through Horde Mode with two other people. It's funny this thread came up--recently I have been on a Gears of War binge. I've been home sick from work for the last two days and finally just finished co-op mode on Gear 2 and FINALLY finished the last couple chapters of Gears 1. (I had started it once on PC and once on Xbox and never finished either until today!!)

Also, just to get a tad off topic--Gears 2 seemed like a much more epic game than Gears 1, but Gears 1 seems like it was a harder game in general. I also feel that Gears 2 has more reasonable criteria for achievements (except for Seriously 2.0 of course). In general, I felt that Gears 2 improved the experience with graphics, gameplay, and story line, but both were terrific games. I just found 2 to be much better.

Twice.

Too bad my brother and my friends suck at this game, so I can't beat it on the hardest difficulty. (No I won't play it alone on Insane :D )

Three times. Just gotta do it on Insane now, but I've been waiting to do it in co-op so that (1) I have a chance at succeeding and (2) I get all that extra gamerscore.

"Your grasp of the obvious is inspiring." - Commander Shepard
"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the Citadel." Commander Shepard
I support JRPGs on the Xbox 360.
Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad
"Nothing can make it moral to destroy the best. One can't be punished for being good. One can't be penalized for ability. If that is right, then we'd better start slaughtering one another, because there isn't any right at all in the world." - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged