By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 1UP God of War III media blowout on Friday

@solid

hopefully sony will not have any shooters planned for PS3 for this holiday season as it will get spanked hard by COD:MW2.

Around the Network
markers said:
Solid_Raiden said:
makingmusic476 said:
With all thse blowouts and such happening ( God of War II is Game informer's March cover story), I don't see why this game isn't coming out until 2010.

Maybe it'll actually make it out this year.

I'm expecting it to be there big winter game this year. Unless of course GT5 is released in that time frame but GOW3 is much more likely. Who knows though, maybe their "big" winter release will be Heavy Rain.

heavy rain isnt big enough game to be the "big" winter release. gow3 is a bit bigger. put them together and you got a lovely winter

Heavy Rain isn't anywhere close to being big enough to be a major holiday release.  It's genre is too niche.  It'll be lucky to break a million.

Uncharted 2, Ratchet & Clank Future 2, and ______ will be their big holiday releases.  That blank will be filled by either GT5 or GoWIII, I think.  THose ar etheir last two system sellers (aside from FF in Japan), and one of those with a holiday price cut will be Sony's last chance to stay in the game.

SpartanFX said:
@solid

hopefully sony will not have any shooters planned for PS3 for this holiday season as it will get spanked hard by COD:MW2.

MAG.

Though I think that'll be a June/August release.

mag comes out atleast a quarter before COD.

people go ape shit over COD(including my self)especially if it's modern warfare.

makingmusic476 said:
SpartanFX said:
@solid

MAG.

Let's hope so because COD:MW2 will destroy all competition. 258 players or not.

PS3 Trophies

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:
SpartanFX said:
@solid

MAG.

MAG will most likely be postponed to 2010. I don't see the necessity of this game for '09 especially since Sony has a lot of MMOs from SOE and maybe NCSoft this year. Besides, no one is anticipating this game. :S

Cool.

Zones said:
makingmusic476 said:
SpartanFX said:
@solid

MAG.

MAG will most likely be postponed to 2010. I don't see the necessity of this game for '09 especially since Sony has a lot of MMOs from SOE and maybe NCSoft this year. Besides, no one is anticipating this game. :S

From what I hear MAG is a lock for 2009, and a three month release window was already pegged back at E3.  Plus it was in private beta at E3.

You have to figure, Zipper hasn't released anything since 2006, so it's about time they release something.

Though it is somewhat concerning how little we've seen of the title.  But look how Demon's Souls popped up out of nowhere.  Maybe Zipper just like to keep things under wraps.

Nice!!

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

ps3 is getting some damn fine games this year.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...