By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSN cards!?

its annoying me i want warhawk map packs and crash 3, wipeout, street fighter 2 HD ect..

Around the Network

don't know about the UK/EU, but is there some sort of prepaid credit card you guys could get? Here you can get a MC/visa that you can put money on it to use for online purchases.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

here in the states i know they sell em at Blockbuster in $20 and $50 amounts. i normally just use my debit card. not sure how it works in the UK/EU

GrotesqueOne said:

here in the states i know they sell em at Blockbuster in $20 and $50 amounts. i normally just use my debit card. not sure how it works in the UK/EU

debit cards hmm it think my mother has that il have to see if it works

sadly it does not :(

Around the Network

Ive been waiting for them too, USA/JP/Singapore are were they currently are released.

Simulacrum said:
Indeed I have been asking for year that...
I dunno what sony thinks...If they want to make Ps3 so much a homecenter,they should bring us PSN cards.And that movie system.

I'm sure the head of SCEE (or someone high up at least) has said that the movie service will be available in the EU later in 2009...although I can't remember a more specific date. Or the quote for that matter...

Proud Sony Rear Admiral