By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSN cards!?

does anyone know if these are going to be released in the EU/UK at gamestop ive been waiting for months and theres no sign of them is there anyone here from ireland that has seen them?

Around the Network

Lol I create that kinda thread every month! I can't wait for those cards to be released in europe too! I guess they will be available one day, cause there is a "code" button in the european store so ...

Indeed I have been asking for year that...
I dunno what sony thinks...If they want to make Ps3 so much a homecenter,they should bring us PSN cards.And that movie system.

Take my love, take my land..

I hope they come soon!

its just horrible seeing something new on psn and not being able to get it
i really do hope its soon

Around the Network

Yeah I know ... I could handle it till wipeout HD was released lol . From that day, I really really wanted to be able to buy stuff. In fact I tried to get a credit card, but they're too expensive, I just have to wait!

Sony is missing out on a lot of money by not having these cards out yet. So many people would use them.

I get the codes from here with paypal, I think it's even cheaper than PSN cards will be when they are available here, because of the dollar euro difference. You will get them in an hour (normally in a few minutes). You do have to make an American account though but the games will also work on your European account and you can still get trophies. Dont buy dlc though that will only work if you have the American versions of the games.

edit: forgot to mention you get the codes sent to you in an email.

I need them

Well at least they do take a wide range of cards, Xbox wont accept my debit card which forces me to get these XBL cards, which I find really annoying, it is a waste of plastic and money, just add the money to my account directly!!! However, I do hope Sony finally sort it out because it is a shame that people miss out on the great content on the PS store