By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Conduit will surpass Halo sales if...

If this happens...at a price tag of 269€/$

Agree, disagree?

EDIT: I made it, don't start running in circles. RTFP!

Around the Network

no,,people that are buying wii are not buying it for FPS games.

SpartanFX said:
no,,people that are buying wii are not buying it for FPS games.

How do you know that?

You interviewed 46 million people?

^^^no ,, when i go to game stores i see the demographic that are buying the wii.

Conduit won't outsell Halo, however it may sell more than 1-1.5 million if its a high quality game with good advertising.

While its true that not all Wii owners are FP fans, there is still a good number that will want an quality FPS game

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Around the Network

No, the box needed to be more white. It's too dark.

SpartanFX said:
^^^no ,, when i go to game stores i see the demographic that are buying the wii.

In my country there is no stores with the PS3 so we can assume that the console doesn't exist?

Avinash_Tyagi said:
Conduit won't outsell Halo, however it may sell more than 1-1.5 million if its a high quality game with good advertising.

While its true that not all Wii owners are FP fans, there is still a good number that will want an quality FPS game

exactly.

Galaki said:
No, the box needed to be more white. It's too dark.

half an hour of photoshop dude... I am no designer or something of the type...

Guys you're missing my point. It isn't question wether people would want it or not. Having a bundle for this price with a recognized AAA game who wouldn't want it?
For 20 more bucks?

All we know that Halo was heavily bundled too and there is people out there that bought the first Xbox and then played frisbee with the disc..

It's a BUNDLE!!!!
Like wii sports is included, this could be included too...
It would reach amazing sales!