By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Halo wars is horrible

O-D-C said:
hell just because he's new dosent mean we should flame him for his opinion, if we want this site to grow we have to be nicer. And he's right btw, consoel RTS's are usually a few steps behind theri PC versions, althoguh I havent played Halo Wars I assume it would also fallow this trend.

Nobody is flaming him just asking him to give reasons otherwise its borderline trolling ....

Around the Network
Shadowblind said:
AliveFE said:

i just finished the halo wars demo, and wow, it's horrible. I've never played a rts game on a consle before, and i'm surprised about how much rts games rely on mouse and keyboard controls.

You know what else is horrible?

THE KILLZONE 2 DEMO!! MUAHAHAHTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLLLLLLL!!!!!!11111oneoneone

Also, Fear 2 demo, lol. omg i'm such a dirty troll.

kutasek said:
Shadowblind said:
AliveFE said:

i just finished the halo wars demo, and wow, it's horrible. I've never played a rts game on a consle before, and i'm surprised about how much rts games rely on mouse and keyboard controls.

THE KILLZONE 2 DEMO!! MUAHAHAHTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLLLLLLL!!!!!!11111oneoneone

HOLY cow how can you be such a freaking troll?! GEEZ >_>

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

I love it to death actually! Ensemble Studios really got the Halo feel in the game, and skirmishes are so awesome! xD

The controls are very good. Only one thing I hate is the lock-on on buildings and units when your crosshair is near them. Other than that, all the shortcut buttons are useful and easy to use.

Good job overall Ensemble!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

It's fun on its own but can't really compare to most PC RTS's. It's more trying to bring RTS to the Halo fans than the other way around though so that probably won't be a problem for most people.

Around the Network
SHMUPGurus said:
I love it to death actually! Ensemble Studios really got the Halo feel in the game, and skirmishes are so awesome! xD

I also heard that Ensemble turned popular multiplayer maps into levels. Which if true is just amazing. My hats are off to them and also for making decent controls for a console RTS. Depending on word of mouth I'll probably still rent the title. :)

PS3 Trophies

Shadowblind said:
kutasek said:
Shadowblind said:
AliveFE said:

HOLY cow how can you be such a freaking troll?! GEEZ >_>

Not freaking, but dirty. If i'm gonna get called troll, i would want it done right. mm'ok.:)(:

Also i'm trying to annoy people by using an annoying color.

seece said:
O-D-C said:
hell just because he's new dosent mean we should flame him for his opinion, if we want this site to grow we have to be nicer. And he's right btw, consoel RTS's are usually a few steps behind theri PC versions, althoguh I havent played Halo Wars I assume it would also fallow this trend.

Nobody is flaming him just asking him to give reasons otherwise its borderline trolling ....

More of a warning to the next guy, but ya oddly worded.

So you're saying that 0.8/10 metacritic user score is actually not from trolls :P

I kid, I kid

Anyway the only disappointing, thing with the demo, is seeing an ensemble studio logo. It made me sad.