By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Or Game (gaming version)

Halo 3

Virtua fighter or Street Fighter (franchise).

Around the Network
thetonestarr said:
lestatdark said:
Actually i was just trying to compare two sub-par iterations of very known rpg series :P

Lost Odyssey so far, but gonna start on blue dragon today xD

Kingdom Hearts or Shadow Hearts?

Final Fantasy Adventure is the Seiken Densetsu (Mana series) game. Final Fantasy Mystic Quest is just a watered down RPG.

I know that, actually i have the original cartridge of Seiken Densetsu for the Gameboy ;) But it was S-E themselves who said that Legend of Mana was just a spin-off of the original Mana series, it doesn't fit in that universe, so in that sense that's what i was trying to compare (on a side note, Seiken Densetsu 3, or Secret of Mana 2, is one of my all time best RPG's ever, never get tired of playing with my party of Angela, Duran and Charlie ;) ).

Street Fighter franchise all the way, SFII is still the king of beat'm ups, till SFIV XD

Warcraft or Starcraft?

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

starcraft
Metal Slug or Contra

Metal slug!

Burnout or Grant Turismo

Gran Turismo all the way.

Wipeout or Need for speed?

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

Resident Evil

Gears of War or Resistance

lestatdark said:
thetonestarr said:
lestatdark said:
Actually i was just trying to compare two sub-par iterations of very known rpg series :P

Lost Odyssey so far, but gonna start on blue dragon today xD

Kingdom Hearts or Shadow Hearts?

Final Fantasy Adventure is the Seiken Densetsu (Mana series) game. Final Fantasy Mystic Quest is just a watered down RPG.

I know that, actually i have the original cartridge of Seiken Densetsu for the Gameboy ;) But it was S-E themselves who said that Legend of Mana was just a spin-off of the original Mana series, it doesn't fit in that universe, so in that sense that's what i was trying to compare (on a side note, Seiken Densetsu 3, or Secret of Mana 2, is one of my all time best RPG's ever, never get tired of playing with my party of Angela, Duran and Charlie ;) ).

Street Fighter franchise all the way, SFII is still the king of beat'm ups, till SFIV XD

Warcraft or Starcraft?

oh, okay, i get what you're saying now. silly me. =p

OT: Resident Evil, although Silent Hill's pretty good too.

Cruisin' series or San Francisco Rush?

SW-5120-1900-6153

Cruisin( just for the arcade)

Superman 64 or Big Rigs Racing?

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

Big Rigs, I suppose.

BioShock or Deus Ex? (Haven't played Deus Ex yet, it's installing now, but it has to be incredible to even come near BioShock)

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Deus Ex(Bioshock doesn't have even a chance.)

Last Ninja 2 or Commando