Forums - Sony Discussion - New Uncharted 2 Previews :)

I will admit, I haven't done any searching to see if it was posted ;/ But the Playstation Blog (badass site mind you) has posted some links to some guys who got they're hands on another Uncharted 2 preview :)

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2009/02/06/uncharted-2-among-thieves-new-details-and-coverage-roundup/#more-5767

Also they cover some things that they're up and coming game can do :P Just choose whatever site you really follow off the list for some awesome reads ^_^

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Around the Network

cool lol
"small, dare I say, intimate media event" lol

OMG that preview just made the hype meter zoom through the roof. I especially like hearing that the polygon count will be far higher than before. KZ2's competition in the visual department will be hefty between this, HEAVY RAIN & God of War III.

UNCHARTED 2 BABYYYYYY!!!

Did you read IGN's preview at all? :P It's the only one I've read and it was AMAZING. This game is going to rock some socks!

These are a few days old, but that post is a great way to read them all

The game looks like it will be in contention for game of the year

Around the Network

@ Chrono

I kinda read IGN's too quick, you know like skipping through parts. I realize, BIG mistake when pertaining to Uncharted. Great find, regardless :D

I just like that part about maybe climbing out of a building while it's being destroyed WHILE badguys are trying to do the same :P

Or fighting on top of a moving train xD having to adjust your aim when it buckles and such.

It just sounds like the game will be epic!

@ Chrono

Oh it's gonna be EPIC, it's UNCHARTED BABYYYYY!!!

This new chick sounds pretty sezzy too :D I'm so looking forward to this game!

Yea the chick HAD to be sexier than Elena! lol...that was actually the only gripe I had with the first Uncharted XD