By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Have you changed your mind on Killzone 2

I personally can not wait for Killzone 2, I preorderd this game a while ago and will be picking this game up on day 1 and playing it for the foreseeable future.

Has anyone played the demo and decided to buy the game or has anyone planned on buying it and not now after the demo

Around the Network

I think gamestop screwed the US fanbase,i just hope this still sells well.

Yes I have played the demo and had a pre-order, but now I think I will wait till it gets a bit cheaper as I was not impressed with the demo. But thats just my opinion. There was tooooo much hype and I was extecting something better than anything I have played and it was no way near as good as Gears or Crysis.

nope still getting it day 1 maybe a few hours earlier ;)

I dont live in the US i live in the UK. It is a business decision Gamestop would have paid a lot of money for this exclusive demo. Just know the game exceeds any hype that it was given. I loved the demo, the length of the demo was the perfect tease. I would not have liked a longer demo becuase there will be less to experiece when I actually get the retail copy with a longer demo

Around the Network

I've played it 5 times already. I'm loving it. No Changing my mind now :D

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

Not at all. All the more hyped to buy it.

I'm in the same boat as Christhegamer. I want to wait a bit so I can find this game cheaper or used. It didn't live up to my expectations and I have my reasons for not being completely sold on the gameplay as I discussed in another thread. Loved everything else about the game though but something in the gameplay felt just a tad off.

Great game and I hope all that enjoy it have an excellent time with it.

i'll probably still buy it day 1, but im kinda disappointed with the demo. but i've heard it takes awhile to get into, so heres hopin'!

Garnett said:
I think gamestop screwed the US fanbase,i just hope this still sells well.

Did Gamestop pay money to make this exclusive? That sucks man! how did Sony fall for this??

It is better to die on one's feet

then live on one's knees