By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumor: Call of Duty MW2 not coming to Wii

Does anyone have proof that this is confirmed for wii? As it stands, it's a rumour that it'll actually be on the Wii, not the opposite.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Around the Network

I call BS. I wouldnt be surprised if it didnt make I just dont believe thats the reason.

outlawauron said:
Hmm, well a Wii version was never announced and I don't think IW will make one.

To my understanding, technically no version has been announced.  Technically the project has been announced to be in development with no platforms announced.

Of course we can all validly assume which ones we KNOW it'll go to, but still they are assumptions.  So of course a Wii version hasn't been announced because so far no platforms have been announced.

I dont know about this....Nintendo seemed preety leniant with GHWTs DLC, or at least thats how VV made them out to seem. Even then though, i dont know why Activition would go through the hassle and expense of produceing a decent Wii engine, to only use it in one game?

Zucas said:

To my understanding, technically no version has been announced.  Technically the project has been announced to be in development with no platforms announced.

Of course we can all validly assume which ones we KNOW it'll go to, but still they are assumptions.  So of course a Wii version hasn't been announced because so far no platforms have been announced.

We can safely say this will appear on X360 and PS3 based on the success of COD4 on those systems. It isn't clear right now if it will appear on the Wii.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Around the Network
izaaz101 said:
mike_intellivision said:

It is interesting .. that is the type of solution that EA has used with Rock Band for the Wii.

Maybe Activision does not like copying a good idea from a rival.

Plus, to be honest, Activision has been releasing drek for the Wii lately, so it may not get it.

Mike from Morgantown

I don't know about that, they copied the Rock Band instruments rather quickly.

Good point. My bad. (And truthfully I was being smurky 8*>)

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

IZAAZ101, Electronics Arts and Activision copied every instrument from KONAMI, they make guitars, drums and microphone, also DJ scratch, the diference is Activision make usage of these instruments WITH KONAMI´S LICENSE, MEANWHILE EA/MTV GAMES IT´S NOT. That´s because konami demanded Armonix and EA.

Going back to main theme, the game was just announced, not as most pages like IGN show release information of diferent version, just unconfirmed, making confuse to public, me included. No one platform have been confirmed, and if IW has been working only on PCS360, they are very bad workers, Treyarch just have 145 members and they release 3 games past year, Spiderman Web of Shadows, Call of duty WaW and Quantum of Solace, meanwhile Infinity Wad just made COD4, only have 90 workers, more than 50% employees than TA, but that´s not a excuse to make 70% lees games.

This game is coming to Wii.  It may end up crappy or gimped, but it'll be realeased for Wii.

I bet the Wii version will be 80%+

hah of course its not coming to Wii. Do you know how much they'd have to downgrade the game so the wii could handle it? I'd say its a rumour it would go on the wii.