By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - New Star Ocean: The Last Hope Trailer (Wow!)

@Shadowblind: Neato. Day one!

Around the Network
badgenome said:
@Shadowblind: Neato. Day one!

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

That character with a scar is drool-tastic! I bet he'll be one of my favourite characters! ^///^

Soriku said:
lolita said:
That character with a scar is drool-tastic! I bet he'll be one of my favourite characters! ^///^

Yeah, I think he's cool too :P I like those badass characters.

Who doesn't?

Having had absolutely 0 interest in traditional JRPGs up until now, this one actually interests me. I am glad they are starting to move over to a real time battle system, and will definitely buy this when it comes out. Only thing is, it is released in europe apparently on the 24th April, whereas the US gets it a lot earlier at the end of this month, so it just means more waiting.

...and where is Tales of Vesperia for Europe? Thats another game I was waiting for, which never materialised over here.

Around the Network
Riachu said:
Soriku said:
lolita said:

Yeah, I think he's cool too :P I like those badass characters.

Who doesn't?

I don't. Just because he's so much more badass than the other pansies in the party does't make him cool. Don't get me wrong, I like JRPG's and I'll get this day one, but the biggest problems I have with them is the pathetic characters. [And it can be hard for me to overlook them sometimes and see the better aspects of the game.]

tronied said:

Having had absolutely 0 interest in traditional JRPGs up until now, this one actually interests me. I am glad they are starting to move over to a real time battle system, and will definitely buy this when it comes out. Only thing is, it is released in europe apparently on the 24th April, whereas the US gets it a lot earlier at the end of this month, so it just means more waiting.

...and where is Tales of Vesperia for Europe? Thats another game I was waiting for, which never materialised over here.

There have always been enough JRPGs with real-time-battles. But they were either never released in Europe or never got any attention. Star Ocean and Tales exist since SNES times.

man looks so good, too bad the US version wont come with japanese voices

kazad91 said:
man looks so good, too bad the US version wont come with japanese voices

Oh yes whatever are we gonna do with out the high pitched whining of JP female VA's playing little girls?

Times Banned: 12

Press----------------> <----------------Press

I want this to come out for the Ps3. I was thinking that since the other as on the Ps2 that this one would be on Ps3. Lets see if Sony works up somthing to get it on there system.