By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - New Star Ocean: The Last Hope Trailer (Wow!)

HOLY SHIT O_O DO WANT NOW..

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*

Around the Network

My most wanted 360 game atm.

我是广州人

Great trailer,great game. If I was in Japan,I whould have wet my pants by now.

Stan85 said:
Great trailer,great game. If I was in Japan,I whould have wet my pants by now.

You don't need to be in Japan to wet your pants!

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*

ClaudeLv250 said:

Sarah Jerand!?

I'm guessing she's the mother of Ioshua and Erys Jerand from SO1. Lias Warren (Cyuss' father) was already in scans, as well as one of Ratix/Roddick's ancestors. I knew they were going to do something like this with SO4 being so close to the past portion of SO1's plot in the timeline. So awesome.

I came to the same conclusion about Sarah. She has brown hair in SO1 so it must be her. I´m curious about those scans of Lias Warren and Roddick´s ancestor. Where did you see them?

Spoilerish assumptions: We know that Lias is among the 3 heroes of the demonic wars by pushing Asmodeus back to the demon world, but I get the feeling that Ioshua´s and Erys´parents as well as Roddick´s ancestor, among others, and maybe the SO4 crew were also involved. It wouldn´t make otherwise sense for the brainwashed Crimson Shield to kill Ioshua´s and Erys´ parents and afterwards the brainwashed Erys to try and murder the sage that took care of her after her parents´s death (he´s probably connected to them). Also Roddick always talked in memory of his father and how he wanted to prove himself to him. So I deduced that his father was a great warrior and probably their ancestors too. Also another assumption, very likely to be wrong, I have is that Pericci and Meracle are friends. There´s a PA where Pericci says she´s waiting for her friends, she´s not saying if they are lesser Fellpool or not, but one would assume that lesser Fellpool live together in groups since you don´t see any in towns, like Featerfolks. So when Meracle was travelling with the Calnus crew, Pericci was prisoner to the pirates. But it´s more likely to be wrong due to the timeline. Pericci is already young during SO1, she´s probably not even born during SO4 (around 20 years before?) and Meracle is a middle-aged lesser Fellpool by that time.

Around the Network

Looks more and more awesome. I can't wait. Won't be too much longer, thankfully!

Awesomesauce! Pure squeezed Awesomesauce!

Looks amazing. Definately more hyped for this than any other JRPG in production. Loving that massive creature in space. Wow.

Characters are the epitome of the worst emo they could find in all anime, as if the tranny from FF12 was not bad nuf.

The SO universe looks cool.

twingo said:
Characters are the epitome of the worst emo they could find in all anime, as if the tranny from FF12 was not bad nuf.

The SO universe looks cool.

emo =/ androgyn