By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Anybody els disappointed with the KillZone2 demo?

kutasek said:
toastboy44562 said:
K I'll change the controlls to the second one like you guys said.

Don't forget switching zoom toggle on. It helps.

i will tomorrow, im going to bed soon...

Around the Network

yeah don't get confused with the control types

NOT Type 2

VARIATION 2...

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

kutasek said:
psrock said:

great thread toasty.

Yeah, i hated the demo.I hated it so much, i played it 6 times already.

Lets get KILLZOWNED FOLKS!!!!!!

I only beated it 5 times, so that means i hated it more. :)

how dare you hate killzone 2 more than me. I am going for 7 times then sir.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

I love the AI, I love that the enemies flank u, throw grenades are you, run away from your grenades, they melee you if you get to close, I love that they work just as hard as you when it comes to killing the other player. Ive played it five times, and every time was a different battle.

I also love the physics in the game, I shot a gas tank and it started to leak gas, then it started moving around the room until it exploded. It was awesome.

Surprisingly the graphics didnt impress me, but I sit so close to my 50inch tv that I see pixelation with my glasses on anyway and also I here that the demo build might be different from the final build which is 10 times more polished.

@anyone complaining about the controls
Switch to Alt 2 controls layout and increase ur sensitivity. Almost like COD4.

Still waiting on a New Road Rash and Legend of Dragoon 2...

PS3 Trophies

darthdevidem01 said:
yeah don't get confused with the control types

NOT Type 2

VARIATION 2...

ok ok..

Around the Network

I am on my 11th time through this demo!!! I want to have buttsex with this game!!! I love Killzone 2!!!

Feel free to add me as your friend-PSN ID: Bobo012893

RedHarvest said:
I didn't think it was all that to be honest. Too much hype surrounding K2 killed any enjoyment I could have gained from the demo.

Wow, the hype was so much that you expected to see gods in the game...o-o

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

KylieDog said:
The aiming is epically slow. I'm not talking about the zoom either, just trying to aim left/right/up/down is a snails pace. I switch sensitivity to max and it didn't change a thing.

I might actually not get this game it is so bad.

In my case, I reduced the sensitivity. I wonder if we played the same demo.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

KylieDog said:
The aiming is epically slow. I'm not talking about the zoom either, just trying to aim left/right/up/down is a snails pace. I switch sensitivity to max and it didn't change a thing.

I might actually not get this game it is so bad.

your so exaggerating. Cuz i changed the sensitivity and it was much better. Its hard to imagine you wouldnt buy the game for something sooo stupid like that. thats just crazy

Still waiting on a New Road Rash and Legend of Dragoon 2...

PS3 Trophies

@Toastboy
KZ2 shits all over Geow2 with brown diarrhea full of peanuts and elephant tusks.

Feel free to add me as your friend-PSN ID: Bobo012893