By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Anybody els disappointed with the KillZone2 demo?

Graphics-They were good with things far away but things up close seemed a little blury....

Gameplay- seemed very much like call of duty..but still ok.

the guns- nothing really special in the demo but ive seen cooler guns in some videos.

the controls- they were not as good as call of duty, i hate aiming with the right stick!!!

I will not be getting this at full price but would like to know if anybody els was disappointed...

(I know this is just the demo and im not counting online modes but still)

Around the Network

It felt like a normal shooter, except the aiming was sub-sub-par. Graphics were fantastic though. I'll wait a few weeks to buy this. Aiming can make or break an FPS for me, as I'm a sniper basically 24/7. I will say it felt better then Resis 2 though, but still didn't have anything much different then the normal shooter. It was still fun.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Blasphemy!

The gameplay was amazing

Graphics were great

Only thing bad was how short it was. But of course its just a demo.

hate aiming with the right stick???

I hope you mean ironsights/zoom cause all console shooters aim with right stick.

if you mean the iron sights just switch the conrols to alternate 2 which is just like cod4. It just makes using cover harder.

Around the Network

You do know the game gives 6 different control options, as well as the choice of changing the zoom to be held down by the button. 2 options have the R3 zoom, 2 have L3, 2 have L1. . . It has a set up for almost everybody. I went with the one that was similar to COD4:Modern Warfare. BTW My first post! YAY!

Welcome to VGchartz! ^^

grimygunz said:
hate aiming with the right stick???

I hope you mean ironsights/zoom cause all console shooters aim with right stick.

if you mean the iron sights just switch the conrols to alternate 2 which is just like cod4. It just makes using cover harder.

yes thats it...

I think it's actually feels better than call of duty in my opinion, i think people having hard time with it because it doesn't have aim assist during sight mode. My complaint is that some body disappeared which was kinda weird. Use burst fire, it helps with aiming.

i did have one lil problem. the demo was too short. Everything else was perfect i mean is perfect

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st