By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

JESUS. my face is burning D:

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network

How the hell did you do that? o.O

I FOUND THE F***ING PERVERT

http://www.esorn.ag.state.oh.us/Secured/p23.aspx?oid=kjJKuX5NQnk=

lol, its not like i actually burned my face. heh.

i just mean "i have been asking some very awkward questions that should never have been asked!"

enough said.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

Oh.

I know the feeling.

Around the Network

I was in the bathroom stall at my new job, and I was kept thoroughly entertained by the political debate on the wall:

"Vote Obama in 2008"

"Hillary Clinton shaved her p---- and sad read my lips no Bush in 2008"

"Obama will be the worst president ever! You'll see"

"F--- Bush! He's the reason we pay $3.00 for gas!"

"Elect George Bush 3 in 2008"

"I like to f--- white girls"

"you like to suck black guys"

"F--- Bush! 6000 dead in a war we didn't want!"

"I thought I farted but I shit!"

That's about all I can remember. If only more people had used the bathroom in that stall back in 2008! How enlightened we would have been!!

trashleg said:

i just mean "i have been asking some very awkward questions that should never have been asked!"

enough said.

hmmm

lol

Beoulve said:
trashleg said:

enough said.

hmmm

lol

what are you doing here?!

*dies*

Nintendo Fan Girl said:
Gah.......i dont draw very well ;-;

Lies!  Lies!!

Nintendo Fan Girl said:
I FOUND THE F***ING PERVERT

http://www.esorn.ag.state.oh.us/Secured/p23.aspx?oid=kjJKuX5NQnk=

Find a gun, go to his house and blow the sicko's head off. (dont really do that though, as it will no go well for you)