By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

It never fucking stops. 2014 isn't quite done kicking me in the lady-balls just yet. My grampa died on Tuesday, and my psycho nana won't let any of us attend the funeral. Fuck everything.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network
trashleg said:
It never fucking stops. 2014 isn't quite done kicking me in the lady-balls just yet. My grampa died on Tuesday, and my psycho nana won't let any of us attend the funeral. Fuck everything.

Why won't she let anyone at the funeral???

Just got my wisdom teeth out Thursday, my face is swelled up pretty good,  but on the plus side thanks to medication and freezing my face, I've yet to feel any pain. People got me terrified saying how painful this was going to be.

Someone should photoshop a christmas hat onto my avatar. I want to be cool like everyone else.

RCTjunkie said:
I'm going to get a "D" in my CSE12 class or worse despite 30+ hours a week on the damn class. I just wanna go home and cuddle with a blanket and play some Smash.

That sucks . Oh well, you only need to pass the course!  

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network
Gilgamesh said:

Just got my wisdom teeth out Thursday, my face is swelled up pretty good,  but on the plus side thanks to medication and freezing my face, I've yet to feel any pain. People got me terrified saying how painful this was going to be.

My experience wasn't too bad. I spent the weekend with a blanket and asprin working on an Annotated Bibliography after getting them pulled Friday.

I couldn't eat many solid foods for a week or two, but overall I had a good experience, and there's a decent chance you'll be okay, too.

Why do I only read through this thread when I have exams. I'm the biggest procrastinator on earth.

MoHasanie said:
RCTjunkie said:
I'm going to get a "D" in my CSE12 class or worse despite 30+ hours a week on the damn class. I just wanna go home and cuddle with a blanket and play some Smash.

And I did! By some God-given miracle, I did excellent on the last assignment and decent on the final, so I got a B-. I haven't been this happy in a long time.

RCTjunkie said:
MoHasanie said:
RCTjunkie said:

And I did! By some God-given miracle, I did excellent on the last assignment and decent on the final, so I got a B-. I haven't been this happy in a long time.

Congrats! All that hard work did eventually pay off. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Gilgamesh said:
trashleg said:

Why won't she let anyone at the funeral???

Because she had a big fight with my mum a few months ago. It's all done and dusted now, my grampa's at peace and I have no more contact with her or my dad. Ayaaa.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.