By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

At gamestop today I got an awesome deal. Jak and Daxter Collection, Ratchet and Clank collection, God of War Saga, and Killzone Trilogy all for $67.
A dozen games for just over the price of one

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Around the Network
mysticwolf said:
At gamestop today I got an awesome deal. Jak and Daxter Collection, Ratchet and Clank collection, God of War Saga, and Killzone Trilogy all for $67.
A dozen games for just over the price of one

very nice indeed! i'm jealous :)

Still unemployed, now almost 4 weeks after termination, but i'm feeling very confident. I've got so many prospects that one of them, at least, has to stick, and it only takes one to solve the problem (then i can focus on finishing my application to grad school and swing my way into that, hopefully January next year).

Confident, but still worried it'll all fall apart somehow.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

trashleg said:
well, over 140 hours across the mass effect trilogy, avoiding spoilers about the ending this long, just for it to suck anyway. and I didn't even seem to get the extended cut. grrr.

I loved the ending even without the cut XD

I'm 20 years old and with each passing year I hate people more and more ='( Seriously it's like 90 percent of the general population is derp or something lol. 

Here's something for people like me.

http://fb-troublemakers.com/21-pictures-that-will-restore-your-faith-in-humanity-11595/

And this to enjoy and gaze upon.

Around the Network

It's been a long time since I made a thread.

There is something to be said about browsing ebay for game deals whilst listening to my favorite rock band (Paramore). It's very satisfying.

"Now I think I'm going down to the well tonight
and I'm going to drink till I get my fill
And I hope when I get old I don't sit around thinking about it
but I probably will
Yeah, just sitting back trying to recapture
a little of the glory of, well time slips away
and leaves you with nothing mister but
boring stories of glory days"

I miss VGC, circa 2009. Glory days indeed.

That's all, really.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
trashleg said:
"Now I think I'm going down to the well tonight
and I'm going to drink till I get my fill
And I hope when I get old I don't sit around thinking about it
but I probably will
Yeah, just sitting back trying to recapture
a little of the glory of, well time slips away
and leaves you with nothing mister but
boring stories of glory days"

That's all, really.

Yeah, VGC was so great back around the time I joined. I think it started to die down around mid/late 2010?

mysticwolf said:
trashleg said:

That's all, really.

Yeah, VGC was so great back around the time I joined. I think it started to die down around mid/late 2010?

Yeah about then. Really sad looking back, I feel like all my posts since around 2011 have been lamenting the site going downhill lol. 

Glad to see some familiar faces kicking about.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.