By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I sometimes wish i had a penis, I'd save so much money on batteries.

Around the Network
Tachikoma said:

they are overrated... ha you would think I would make a joke about borrowing mine from time to time but i'm not that perverted

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:
Tachikoma said:

they are overrated... ha you would think I would make a joke about borrowing mine from time to time but i'm not that perverted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDss8V2OME4

I think women are just naturally better at making a sandwich... Mine always looks like an imbalanced pile of crap with everything sticking out of the side.. while when my girlfriend makes one it's like perfection.. everything is symetrical, you can pick it up without it falling apart.. perfect with the sauce not to much not to little. all flavours are in balance.... damnit.. I want that skill...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

It is hard when someone said he/she loves you for who you are and now wants you to change.
I feel like I'm in a limbo of a broken relationship. It feels weird, really weird.

Around the Network

I went from having no job, to have one job, then two jobs and now two jobs and taking a 3rd one temporarily from time to time. I don't even want all this work, I don't need the money, people just keep asking me to do work for them and I guess I just have a problem saying no to people :l

Gilgamesh said:

I went from having no job, to have one job, then two jobs and now two jobs and taking a 3rd one temporarily from time to time. I don't even want all this work, I don't need the money, people just keep asking me to do work for them and I guess I just have a problem saying no to people :l

I got a job for ya, if you know what I mean!

My car is filthy.  I need someone to wash it.

Looking at my posts on this site, it seems like I have this super-serious persona here. Maybe because I feel pressured not to use emotes or internet lingo, between this being a sales site (logic!) and being influenced by people like Rol / Khuutra, who always stick to text.

Weird because I'm more of a clown in real life. Guess I don't know how to be funny/light without throwing in some smileys, lol's, or making controversial (bannable) jokes.

I enjoy putting fake bible versus on this website, or any website for this matter.
Makes people laugh.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

Not enough people know how amazing Ace Combat 4, 5 and Zero are.