By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I hit my head and now I kind of have a headache...

Around the Network

My Mind.

GAME GRUMPS!

WHERE ARE THIS WEEKS GLOBAL NUMBERS GODDAMNIT ONLY THIS FUCKING WHY DO WE NEED TO KILL ANIMALS BULLSHIT THREADS IM GONNA KILL ANIMALS IF I DONT GET MY NUMBERS §$%§$""!§!WTDCF&E$&D%§W"

that is all.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

That I no longer need to buy any Spider-man or marvel comics. I get that this is not permanent, however i don't like how Marvel is trolling readers and refusing to admit that this is just a 1-2 year thing that they want to try out. At 4 dollars an issue I have no desire to buy a twice monthly book (and assorted tie-ins) to watch a murder (who killed one of my favorite heroes and stole his life ) for an indeterminable amount of time. I don't like being lied to (about the permanence of this) and I don't like the hubris of statements like "Someday Peter Parker fans will fade".

"But as always, technology refused to be dignity's bitch."--Vance DeGeneres

http://cheezburger.com/danatblair/lolz/View/4772264960

Around the Network
valen200 said:
That I no longer need to buy any Spider-man or marvel comics. I get that this is not permanent, however i don't like how Marvel is trolling readers and refusing to admit that this is just a 1-2 year thing that they want to try out. At 4 dollars an issue I have no desire to buy a twice monthly book (and assorted tie-ins) to watch a murder (who killed one of my favorite heroes and stole his life ) for an indeterminable amount of time. I don't like being lied to (about the permanence of this) and I don't like the hubris of statements like "Someday Peter Parker fans will fade".

Why comic companies like to pull this crap is beyond me.  The love taking away the beloved character and then justify it with intense arguments (and always at the cost of sales) and then, when the hero returns, they admit that they always intended to bring him back. 

Happy Birthday to me!!

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

mysticwolf said:
Happy Birthday to me!!

Happy Birthday!

I want to contribute positively to the world but here I am on the forums. Mastering the art of complaining.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

I can't believe how one year can change every fucking thing. 2012 had a lot of massive things in store for me. I went between sheer elation at surviving a Spartan Race to banging my head off walls when I graduated and was stuck working in a grocery store.

2013 starts with me in a new city (in England! Booo!) :p starting a PhD in fire chemistry. Not only does that sound totally fucking awesome, I'm being paid proper money for the first time in my life and I'm going to start changing the parts of myself that are still failing, e.g. fitness, laziness and temper.

Happy New Year guys, when it comes.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.