By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Carl2291 said:
Rage. Rage. Raaaaaaage.

Na?

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

I made my move, and I didn't get rejected!

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

For my part, i think i've been completely overcome by some sort of anxiety tied to the alarm clock. I'm nervous about having to go to my internship tomorrow, despite the fact that my internship is very, very low stress (they're just grateful to have me, the only reason i really want to try is to get good references and more responsibility = more experience, but there is so little pressure on me here). But everytime i put that alarm clock on, i'm overcome with anxiety and can't sleep right

mysticwolf said:

Elaborate?

Mr Khan said:
For my part, i think i've been completely overcome by some sort of anxiety tied to the alarm clock. I'm nervous about having to go to my internship tomorrow, despite the fact that my internship is very, very low stress (they're just grateful to have me, the only reason i really want to try is to get good references and more responsibility = more experience, but there is so little pressure on me here). But everytime i put that alarm clock on, i'm overcome with anxiety and can't sleep right

What did you major in again?

Around the Network
Jay520 said:
Mr Khan said:

What did you major in again?

International Relations. I'm currently interning with a congressional campaign (Pennsylvania district 3) to help get me experience that will be useful for applying to government or nongovernmental organizations. Meanwhile i'm applying to teach english in Japan, and if that fails off, i'm going to sign on for office temp work in the short term, and try to move to DC to do the same.

Jay520 said:
mysticwolf said:

Elaborate?

Long story short, she had told be that she would help me get in a relationship if I found someone. She asked if I had found any cute girls that I wanted her to hook me up with, and I said "you." She thought that was really sweet, but as I expected she is not currently prepared for a relationship, because her 8 month relationship with someone she knew for 12 years just ended on Saturday. She said she'd probably move on within a month, so I'll wait for her.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

I hate people

Well 3 weeks into the semester and I'm already procrastinating to the extreme. Had the entire day off to complete two assignments due tomorrow and I've barely started either.

Also my study abroad application to Japan is nearly complete ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.