By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

you wish

Around the Network
Tino Vainamoinen said:
This Erisian guy is stalking me. Just sayin'

It's okay, he stalks everyone. You may not see him... but he is there...

spurgeonryan said:
I am watching duel survival right now. Community return was decent.

That's a pretty good show! ^_^ You seem to like the same shows as my dad...

One of the more annoying little things of life is how there are some days when you just rush from thing to thing and still fail to get everything accomplished, and then there are other days that just drag like molasses, however hard you work to keep your schedule balanced...

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Ugh, I have sooooo much homework!!

Around the Network

Just watched the first season of Game of Thrones and I must say it wasn't good...it was fantastic! Probably the most entertaining show I've ever watched. Thank you VGChartz for hyping it up. Can't wait for season 2.

Like literally...I can NOT wait for season 2. I may have to start reading the books so I can get my fix. I've never wanted to read a book a day in my life, but this story...it changes you.

Seriously though, when season 2 does come, I probably won't be able to begin watching it until it's over. That way, I can consecutively watch all the episodes. A one week break in between episodes is too much for my mind to take.

axumblade said:
Ugh. Today was terrible. I'm just glad to be off and that I somehow have tomorrow off. Perhaps I should start looking into other places of employment. x.x

What do you do? Whenever you feel down, you can talk to me. I'll make you feel better*

*My definition of 'better' may stray from the standard definition of 'better'

I'm going to miss Tebow playing for the Broncos :(, now that we got Manning. Yup been on my mind all day.

I'm absolutely exhausted after a long day. No strength to prepare for class tomorrow. The next few weeks will be hectic. Shame on me for not getting enough done during Spring Break.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

shakarak said:
I'm going to miss Tebow playing for the Broncos :(, now that we got Manning. Yup been on my mind all day.

It was on my mind all day too man, Tebow might stay as the protege to Manning though and considering there is much room for improvement in his accuracy department, it could be a good thing if it happens. Also the team should be better for it without the constant tense 4th quarters I will not miss.